Opening a savings account with Prop Corp couldn’t be easier. Download our Application Form to get started or call us on 03 9488 8800 for further info.
Prop Corp offers you competitive rates in-line with the commercial banking sector. View the latest rates here.
Apply today and start enjoying the benefits of an At Call Account with Prop Corp:
- Deposits can be made by cheque, bank transfer or direct debit.
- Access your savings on demand with our Call Deposit Account and receive a competitive variable interest rate or opt for one of our Term Deposit Accounts for a fixed rate of interest.
- Access your Call Deposit Account savings within 48 hours.
- Start earning a great rate of interest on your savings with a deposit as low as $100 or a savings plan as low as $10 a month.
- Provide even more support to your ministry – elect to donate the interest you earn on your church savings to support a specific church project.
- We offer a range of savings accounts to suit your needs and benefit your church. Call us to find out more.
Prop Corp and Prudential Regulations
Investors should be aware that deposits invested with the Properties Corporation are not subject to the normal requirement to have a disclosure document or Product Disclosure Statement and be registered or have a trust deed under the Corporations Act 2001. The depositors’ scheme is not required to be examined or approved by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Deposits lodged with the Properties Corporation are designed for investors who wish to promote the charitable purposes of the Churches of Christ Properties Corporation and for whom the consideration of profits are not of primary relevance in the investment decision. Neither the controlling entity nor the Fund is prudentially supervised by APRA. Contributions to the Fund do not obtain the benefit of depositor protection provisions of the Banking Act 1959.